Listed below in alphabetical order is a general description of the types of services we provide.
- BUSINESS MATTERS
- DEFENSE RESEARCH AND INVESTIGATION
- ESTATE PLANNING
- INSURANCE LAW AND LITIGATION
- REAL ESTATE LENDING
We represent and advise businesses small and large in a variety of matters. The following are examples of the types of services Gallagher & Associates provides and can offer your business:
- Organization of a Start-Up Business;
- Drafting of Organizational Documents and Control Devices Such As Stockholder Agreements and Restrictions;
- Negotiating and Drafting Acquisition Agreements, Licensing Agreements, and Security Agreements;
- Assistance with Corporate “Housekeeping”;
- Employment Law Issues; and
- Litigation of Business Disputes.
For further information about our services for businesses, please click here.
Gallagher & Associates has provided research and investigation services to the insurance industry since 1984. Services we provide include:
- Specialized Fact Research
- Toxic Waste Site Investigations
- Corporate Knowledge Investigations of Polluting Companies
- Defective Products/Toxic Torts Investigations
- Document Management and Indexing
For more detail regarding our defense research services, please click here.
Gallagher & Associates is dedicated to working with individuals and families in achieving the goals of asset protection, probate avoidance, estate tax savings, and family business succession. Our services include estate planning and estate administration, the creation of revocable (living) and irrevocable trusts, selection of fiduciaries, and the organization of assets.
Our attorneys regularly practice in the federal and state courts and appear before the Division of Insurance, Commonwealth Automobile Reinsurers and other administrative and regulatory agencies in matters of insurance. We provide legal representation and advice in the following areas:
- Defense of Liability Claims (Auto, General, Workers Compensation, Professional, E&O and D&O);
- insurance Coverage (Opinions and Disputes);
- Bad Faith and/or Unfair Claim Settlement Practices;
- Insurance Fraud;
- Classification and Ratings Disputes;
- Regulatory Compliance;
- General Representation of Insurance Agencies (corporate, employment and E&O); and
Gallagher Associates (dba ForbesGallagher) is a leading settlement service provider throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. ForbesGallagher serves multi-state lenders and brokers, as well as individual buyers and sellers. We utilize personal service and technological advancements to deliver a superior service experience for our clients and their customers. Lenders, Brokers, Borrowers and Sellers can track the status of their closings through a secure on-line web-site in which they will receive a password specific to their transaction.
Additionally, in September of 2005, ForbesGallagher opened a title company in Florida to meet the needs of its clients buying, selling and refinancing property throughout Florida.
Most recently, ForbesGallagher has added a specialized service for those Borrowers currently in the process of refinancing, who would like assistance prior to closing. For those clients, ForbesGallagher negotiates with their brokers and/or banks to obtain lower rates and reduced closing costs. For more information on this service, please go to TheMortgageLawyers.com.